Information on the processing of personal data
Civico Museo Internazionale della Fisarmonica · Via C. Mordini, 1 · Castelfidardo AN (for short “Museo della Fisarmonica”) as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”), provides the following information about the processing of personal data that you, as an interested party, has communicated to us during registration at the website and/or the app or filling out forms on the website.
Purpose and legal basis of the treatment.
Among the data you provide there may also be some personal data defined by the Code and GDPR as “special”. Sensitive/particular data will be processed for the purposes indicated below and only with your consent.
- Purpose relating to contractual performance. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the contract relating to the purchase of the service, in order to allow Museo della Fisarmonica to provide the best service, in particular for:
- the conclusion, management and execution of the contractual relationship between you and Museo della Fisarmonica;
- respond to your requests;
- the communication of notices relating to the service purchased (e.g. modification of the contractual conditions, etc.);
- Purpose of law, health and safety. Your personal data will also be processed for:
- execute legal obligations, regulations, national and community regulations and deriving from provisions issued by authorities empowered to do so by law;
- ascertain, exercise and/or defend a right in the court of Museo della Fisarmonica;
- Business purposes and statistics. Your personal data will also be processed for purposes related to or pertinent to the activity carried out by Museo della Fisarmonicaand for the anonymous processing of statistics and market research.
- Further purposes. In addition, if you expressly consent, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Marketing purposes, which include:
- promotional activities of Museo della Fisarmonica and/or business partners, carried out either by automated means (e.g. e-mail, SMS, instant messaging applications, etc.) or by non-automated means (e.g. ordinary mail, telephone with operator, etc.). In particular, Museo della Fisarmonica may use your email address to send you information and promotional communications related to similar services and products offered by Museo della Fisarmonica even without your consent provided you do not object to such use.
- profiling activities, i.e. analysis of your preferences and market research in order to improve the range of services and business information presented by Museo della Fisarmonica, making them more in line with your interests. This activity may also take place through the administration of satisfaction questionnaires and/or the use of profiling cookies used when browsing the websites of Museo della Fisarmonica.
- Purpose for the provision of ancillary services, which include:
- registration on sites and digital platforms, in order to allow you to access and use the services provided on the portal and reserved for registered users and ensure a personalized experience.
- Marketing purposes, which include:
The processing for Marketing Purposes (i.e. for both promotional and profiling activities) can only take place with your consent.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal.
The provision of your personal data is optional, however, in the absence of the data required for the purposes indicated in points a) and b) the service requested or part of it can not be performed and you can not take advantage of the opportunities mentioned above.
The provision of optional data will allow Museo della Fisarmonica to improve the services offered in order to make them more responsive to the personal interests of its users.
Categories of recipients of personal data.
Your data will not be disclosed. Your data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes mentioned above, to the following categories of subjects:
- the internal staff of Museo della Fisarmonica, as the person in charge and / or responsible for processing;
- persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide services or activities of assistance and advice to Museo della Fisarmonica in order to protect their rights (for example, accountants, doctors, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors, consultants in the context of auditing or due diligence, etc.);
- persons, companies or agencies that provide marketing and analysis services or consultancy activities in favour of Museo della Fisarmonica;
- persons whose right to access your data is recognized by provisions of law and secondary legislation or by provisions issued by authorities empowered to do so by law.
The list of subjects to whom the data are communicated is available from the company at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or Civico Museo Internazionale della Fisarmonica · Via C. Mordini, 1 · Castelfidardo AN.
Storage of personal data.
Personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed. Personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract concluded by you and also for a subsequent period:
- within the terms established by current legislation;
- within the terms established by the legislation, including secondary legislation, which require the retention of data (e.g. tax returns);
- within the period necessary to protect the rights of the owner of the data in the event of any dispute related to the provision of the service.
Personal data collected and processed for profiling purposes will be kept for a maximum period of ten (10) years at the end of which they will be automatically deleted or made anonymous permanently.
Owner and Data Processors.
The data controller is Civico Museo Internazionale della Fisarmonica · Via C. Mordini, 1 · Castelfidardo AN.
Rights of the interested party.
At any time, pursuant to Articles. 15 to 22 of the GDPR you have the right, including in relation to profiling, to:
- access your personal data;
- request the correction of your personal data;
- revoke your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data at any time;
- request the cancellation of your personal data;
- to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as to transmit your personal data to another data controller;
- oppose the processing of personal data concerning you also for marketing purposes or profiling;
- obtain the limitation to the processing of your personal data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- receive a communication if there is a violation of personal data;
- request information on the matter:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if the data are transmitted to recipients in third countries or international organizations and the existence of adequate safeguards;
- the period of retention of personal data;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin.
You may at any time object to the sending of communications related to marketing and profiling on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail received or by making a request to the addresses highlighted below.
You may exercise these rights and/or obtain further information on the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or Civico Museo Internazionale della Fisarmonica · Via C. Mordini, 1 · Castelfidardo AN.